Call the Game currently assigns high school baseball for the following KSHSAA leagues:  


  • Crossroads Conference

  • Eastern Kansas League (EKL)

  • Kansas City- Atchison League (KCAL)

  • Sunflower League

  • United Kansas Conference (UKC)


You must be registered with KSHSAA to work at any level for high school. 


We have camps in the fall that all varsity umpires must attend in order to be able to work at the varsity level.

(913) 897-7500

14003 W 141st Place

Olathe, KS 66062

  • Call The Game Facebook
  • Call The Game Twitter

©2017 by Call the Game.