Football is a mainstay in the Kansas City metropolitan area. 


You must be registered with the National Federation in the state you live in order to work this sport. 

Call The Game currently assigns football for high school in the following conferences: 

  • Crossroads Conference

  • Eastern Kansas League (EKL) 

  • Kansas City-Atchison League (KCAL) 

  • Sunflower League

  • United Kansas Conference (UKC)

For youth football, Call the Game assigns officials for the following youth tackle and flag leagues: 

  • Kansas City Football and Cheer (formally FCCJC) 

  • League of Champions

  • UMKC intramurals 

  • Leavenworth P&R 

(913) 897-7500

14003 W 141st Place

Olathe, KS 66062

  • Call The Game Facebook
  • Call The Game Twitter

©2017 by Call the Game.